VT hair ad

 

No matter where you live in the country, the seasons, humidity, dry air, air conditioning, chemicals and environment can wreck havoc on our hair. Hair that is naturally dry, frizzy or curly takes the brunt of damage through, not just the environment, but also the methods we use to tame our hair.

What Is Keratin and Why Does Our Hair Need it?

Our staff at Signature Styles in Montpelier, VT are continuously learning about new products and have been named exclusive retailers for many of the lines we carry. We are grateful for the trust of these companies for acknowledging our expertise and desire to bring women the best products available.

keratin hair photoKeratin is a protein that provides 90% of the hair growth and stability. The remaining 10% is moisture which is responsible for the softness, flexibility, manageability and elasticity.

When the normal amounts of keratin are no longer produced, hair suffers. This generally happens from mutated hair follicles and is called keratinocytes. When keratin is produced that is defective, it stands a good chance of being removed because of the natural system in the body of removing materials that are defective.

If this happens in the hair strand or follicle there is a better chance that the hair will be gotten rid of. The result is an increase in the loss of hair. If the process continues and the defected follicles keep dividing hair loss will increase and become visible.

Signature Styles Brings Keratin Treatments To Save The Day

Our staff has been trained and certified in using and retailing two fantastic lines of Keratin Hair Treatments in Montpelier, VT. We are proud to offer you both Inca Glow Smoothing System and Lasio Keratin treatments which will tame your unhappy hair quickly and provide long-lasting results.

Inca Glow Smoothing System

Inca Glow is the first to market hair smoothing system that contains 11 organic amino acid and that is formulated with natural & organic ingredients. It does not contain Formaldehyde, smell or odor. It does not burn or irritate the scalp and it’s 100% safe for all hair types, clients and professionals! LePlatt Cosmetique manufacturing has been a leader in Brazil for over 30 years with a state of the art manufacturing facility of over 30,000 square feet. Inca Glow is one of the newest revolutionary products created.

An Innovative Cosmetic Hair Product that contains 11 organic acids to ensure perfectly smooth hair.

inca glowINCA GLOW

NO Formaldehyde

NO Smell or Odor

NO Burning or Irritation

It is 100% Safe

For all hair types.

Lasio Keratin Treatments

Lasio, Inc is the brainchild of Nadine Ramos (CEO), who, after seeing a Brazilian Treatment performed by a platform stylist knew there had to be a better and more efficient way to ensure silky, smooth results. Coming from New York’s Lower East side, Nadine grew Lasio, Inc from a small business to having Global Distribution Channels. Now, not only do Lasio Keratin treatments meet U.S. Standards, but they are widely celebrated as the first and only water-based application in the Keratin Treatment Category today.

LasioOne Day Keratin - one of our superb products!

LUMINOUS, LUXURIOUS & LEGENDARY

All in a day’s work. The One Day Keratin Formula removes 100% frizz and 90% of the curl for a silky smooth finish for up to 4 months. Bring out the star-quality in your hair and flaunt Hollywood Glamour at its finest. Luxuriate! Iconic hair is yours.

Up to 90% Curl Reduction

Lasts up to 4 months

Infused with Amber Extract

Contains 0.02% Formaldehyde

Get The Hair You Want Today at Signature Styles

We are building a reputation of being one of the best hair salons in Montpelier, VT. Our innovative hair and makeup lines provide women in the Montpelier, VT area with a tremendous opportunity to have the hair and skin they deeply desire.

If you suffer daily with frizzy hair or out-of-control curls, call us for an appointment to get the keratin hair smoothing treatment of your choice. Our staff is excited to show you the results! Remember, Signature Styles always have gift certificates available for that special someone in your life.